- Just Released
- Sale Bestsellers
- Easter Resources
- Gifts for Him
- Gifts for Her
- Mother's Day
- Christian Book Award Winners
- Bible Study Resources
- Wedding & Marriage
- Dove Awards Winners
- Keep Kids Safe Online
Encounter Jesus in a Fresh Way Throughout the Entire Bible!
Blue lettering highlights more than 600 passages in the Old Testament pointing to Jesus references and promises that show God's love story for your life. You'll see where Jesus appears, cover-to-cover, in every book of the Bible. Distinctive blue lettering helps you quickly and easily discover what's most important in the Bible: Jesus.
Build your understanding and your faith in Jesus with these unique features:
- Jesus Answers Life's Biggest Questions - segments focus on Jesus' answers to our most common uncertainties and concerns.
- Jesus in Every Book - introductions to Old and New Testament books, written by prominent Christian leaders, show how each book in the Bible points straight to Jesus.
- Get to Know Jesus - one-chapter-a-day Bible-reading plan helps you spend time with Jesus every day.
- Reframing Jesus Break-Outs - place blue-letter references in a larger cultural context, giving you aha insights into the people, places, and social forces that framed Jesus ministry.
- Jesus Questions - draw you closer to Jesus as you ponder the purpose of his words and actions. And these provocative questions are great discussion starters for small groups, family devotions, outreach anywhere you want to launch a compelling conversation about Jesus.
- Jesus spoken words and references to Jesus are highlighted with red letters in the New Testament.
- Names of Jesus are highlighted throughout the New Testament, giving insights into Jesus by examining how writers of the Bible referred to Jesus.
- Easy-to-read New Living Translation
- Leatherette covers available in cranberry, charcoal, saddle or turquoise
- Lay-flat binding for easy use
- Ribbon Marker
- 9-point text size
More Product Information
- Publisher: Lifetree
- ISBN: 1470722151
- ISBN-13: 9781470722159
- SKU: 9781470722159
- Release Date: September 1, 2015
- Pages: 1440
- Language: English
- Version: New Living
- Bible Type: General Use
- Location of References: N/A
- Binding: Imitation Leather
- Print Size: 9
- Red Letter: N
- Page Edge Color: Not Applicable
- Bible Organization: Not Applicable
- Concordance: Y
About the Author
Sample Verse: John 3:16-17 16 “For this is how God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. 17 God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him.”
Translation Summary: Building on the legacy of the original Living Bible, prioritizing accessibility for a broad audience.
About Translation: Created by a team of Bible scholars and English stylists seeking – wherever possible – to preserve the language of the original Living Bible. The NLT provides a simple yet scholarly modern equivalent of the original documents executed in natural, contemporary English. Published in 1996, updated in 2004.