- Just Released
- Sale Bestsellers
- Bible Study & Small Group
- Bulk Discounts on Books & Bibles
- Christian Book Award Winners
- Dove Awards Winners
- Easter Resources
- Mother's Day
- New & Bestselling Fiction
- Gifts for Her
- Gifts for Him
- Graduation Day
- Lifeway Resources
- Wedding & Marriage
A Bible For Everyone
BIBLES FOR KIDS AND TEENS
The #1 Bible for kids. The Adventure Bible takes you on a fun, exciting journey through God's Word. Along the way you'll meet all types of people, see all sorts of places, and learn all kinds of things about the Bible. Most importantly, you'll grow closer in your relationship with God.
Here's a quick tour through the features:
- Life in Bible Times---Articles and illustrations describe what life was like in ancient days
- Words to Treasure---Highlights great verses to memorize
- Did You Know?---Interesting facts help you understand God's Word and the life of faith
- People in Bible Times---Articles offer close-up looks at amazing people of the Bible
- Live It ---Hands-on activities help you apply biblical truths to your life
- Twenty full-color pages---games, a scavenger hunt, and other Bible fun, with a jungle safari theme
- Book introductions with useful facts about each book of the Bible
- Dictionary/concordance for looking up tricky words
- Color map section to help locate places in the Bible
- Complete text of the New International Version (NIV) of the Bible.
The bestselling NIV Teen Study Bible keeps up with today's teen, to help them keep up with God!
Today's teens are moving fast, but God is moving faster! The NIV Teen Study Bible will help them keep in step with all he has done, is doing, and will do in the world--and in their life. This NIV Bible for teens will also help them discover the eternal truths of God's Word and apply them to the issues they face every day, including offering biblical advice about dealing with everything from friends, family, and school to problems like bullying and depression. As teens navigate their hectic and sometimes stressful lives, this study Bible will help them to deepen and understand their faith while reassuring them that God is always with them and they are never alone.
With over 3.5 million copies sold, the NIV Teen Study Bible continues to be a teen's top resource for discovering the foundational truths of the Bible.
- Complete text of the readable, accurate and clear New International Version (NIV)
- "We Believe" features unpack the Apostles' Creed to reveal the biblical foundation of faith
- "Panorama" features keep the big picture of each book of the Bible in view
- Topical indexes help with in-depth Bible study
- Book introductions provide an overview for each book of the Bible
- Bible Promises highlight Bible verses worth memorizing
- Q & A's test your Bible knowledge
- 4 Full-color pages including a presentation page, plus information about the Apostles' Creed
- 8-page color map section
- Biblical advice about friends, family, school, and other issues
- Colorful printed page edges
- Leathersoft cover lays flat when open
- 8.8-point type size
The much-loved Daily Bible (more than a million copies sold) includes several helpful features. Devotional commentary provides historical and spiritual insights and helps readers grasp the flow of revelation and apply it to their lives. The arrangement of the Bible text itself is unique:
- 365 convenient daily readings guide readers through all of God's Word in one year.
- Passages are arranged chronologically, enabling readers to understand and experience God's unfolding plan of creation, redemption, and restoration like never before.
- Proverbs and Ecclesiastes are displayed topically in order to highlight specific aspects of God's wisdom.
Hardcover edition and audio versions (CD and MP3s) are also available.
STUDY & REFERENCE BIBLES
Discover How You Can Apply the Bible to Your Life Today
Impacting more than 30 million lives over 30 years, the Life Application(R) Study Bible is the #1-selling study Bible of our generation. Now, it has been thoroughly updated and expanded to be even more helpful and relevant for your life and today's world.
With a fresh, new interior page design and comprehensively updated study notes and features, this Bible will help you better understand God's Word and provide you with practical ways to apply it to your life every day. The Life Application Study Bible--It's how to do life
Study the stories and teachings of the Bible with verse-by-verse commentary. Gain wisdom from people in the Bible by exploring their accomplishments and learning from their mistakes. Survey the big picture of each book through overviews, vital statistics, outlines, and timelines, and grasp difficult concepts using in-text maps, charts, and diagrams.
Features: (Enhanced, updated, and with new content added throughout)
- Over 10,000 Life Application notes and other features
- Over 100 personality profiles
- Introductions and overviews for each book of the Bible
- In-text maps, charts, and diagrams
- Side-column cross-reference system
- Subject index to notes, charts, maps, and profiles
- Words of Jesus in red
- Two-color page design
- 16 pages of full-color maps
- Presentation page
- Single-column format
- 8.5-point type size
- Full text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV)
Standing apart from all other KJV study Bibles on the market, the King James Study Bible, Full Color Edition is the only Bible featuring extensive commentary, doctrinal notes, archaeological insights, and time-tested study aids developed exclusively for the King James Version. Now available with stunning full-color designs, Holy Land images, classic works of art, charts, and maps, the King James Study Bible, Full Color Edition guides you through the vivid beauty and authority of God's Word as you grow in your biblical knowledge.
For over a quarter of a century, Thomas Nelson has earned the trust of millions with the best-selling King James Study Bible, offering the standard of conservative KJV scholarship. Our tradition and commitment to KJV study continues with the release of the King James Study Bible, Full Color Edition.
- Beautiful full-color throughout
- Easy-to-read 10-pt type large print
- 5,700 authoritative and study notes
- Center-column references with translation notes
- Hundreds of color maps and charts
- Over 100 archaeological notes
- Over 100 personality profiles
- Over 200 notes on Christian doctrines
- Easy-to-navigate topical indexes
- Book introductions and outlines
- Word-study concordance
- Time-honored KJV Bible text
MAX LUCADO BIBLES
The NKJV Lucado Encouraging Word Bible is designed to encourage believers along their journey with the Lord. Max Lucado's warm, conversational style ensures that the marginal notes, short articles, and various study tools meet you where you are, providing encouragement and insight. This Bible will strengthen you as you follow the included reading plan and incorporate this Bible into your daily devotional life. The 30-day study guide will help you jumpstart this practice. This Bible will help you as a believer, and with Pastor Lucado's gentle yet powerful notes, it's a beautiful gift for your non-believing friends and family who could use some encouragement with Scripture.
- Fully redesigned and expanded Bible from Max Lucado (based on the Life Lessons Bible)
- 98 new "People of the Word" articles encourage believers through the lessons learned by people throughout the Bible
- 691 "For Your Journey" marginal notes mix masterful storytelling with biblical context to lead you into a deeper walk with the Lord
- 115 "Jesus Through the Bible," and "Growing in Christ" articles provide both inspiration and practical lessons to build you up
- 30-day personal or group Bible study enriches your knowledge of the Bible
- "God Cares for You" and "Growing Up Spiritually" verses are subject-specific and provide another resource in your study of the Bible
- "Where to turn when . . . " Scripture reference list means you can always find a biblical answer to the challenges you face
- Dotted margin space for journaling or taking notes
- Bible book introductions contain a brief outline of the book and an introduction written by Max Lucado
- Bible reading plan
- Full-color maps
- Clear and readable NKJV Comfort Print(R) 9-point type size
LARGE PRINT BIBLES
The KJVER is "The Trusted King James in an Easy Read Format." It follows the KJV more closely than any other contemporary version available, using the original 1611 King James Version text (based on the Textus Receptus - Received Text). It updates the language for the modern reader making it easier to use and understand without changing the Word of God explaining difficult words and replacing clearly archaic or obsolete words. Not one word of doctrine has been changed.
The beloved KJV text with modern equivalents substituted for specific, outdated words, while retaining the trusted doctrine of the KJV Bible
Words of God highlighted in red in the Old Testament
Words of Jesus highlighted in red in the New Testament
Difficult terms underlined and explained at the end of the verse.
Archaic or obsolete words replaced with their modern equivalent
Classic doctrine unchanged
7 pages of detailed maps
Pronoun plurality Indicated
Names of God listed at the end of each appropriate Old Testament verse
Gold page edges
12.5-point text size
9.50" x 6.50 x 1.00"
The literary beauty of the King James Version with the readability of Thomas Nelson's custom KJV font, plus essential study resources, words of Christ in red, and an easy-to-read type size, all in a package that's convenient to take anywhere. That's the KJV Deluxe Personal Size Giant Print Reference Bible. The giant print format and beautifully designed layout of this edition will add to your comfort as you dig deep into God's Word. Additional features include an attractive end-of-page reference system, book introductions, a concordance, and full-color maps.
- Beauty and clarity of the new Thomas Nelson KJV Font
- Easy-to-read giant print
- End-of-page references
- Translation notes
- Presentation page
- Bible book introductions
- Miracles and parables of Jesus
- Reading plan
- Words of Christ in red
- Full-color maps
- Double ribbon markers
- Gilded page edges
- 11.6-point print size